- Age of unit 20 years or newer, older units can be reviewed on a case basis at a high interest rate
- Minimum loan amount of $3,500.00
- No commercial use or Full time use
Do I have to purchase from a dealer only?
- No,we can finance dealership or private party sales.
What Credit Bureaus do you use?
- Any of the three major credit bureaus may be used depending on the lender.
Do you offer loans with no down payment?
- Most lenders require a 10% down payment, some do consider 100% financing on a case by case.
How long does it take to get a loan?
- We can usually have a decision to you withing 1 to 2 hours. From application to closing it is normally 4 to 5 business days, depending on how long it takes you to send any usable and valid documents we may request.
What are your rates and terms?
- Our rates are based on a variety of factors including the amount you are financing, the age of and type of the collateral, and your credit history. All rates offered are fixed and simple interest.
How long is my approval valid?
- Approvals are good for 30-90 days depending on which lender you use. We highly recommend that you close at least 10 days before your approval expires to allow time for funds to be distributed.
What happens if the seller still has a loan on the unit?
- We will work out the details of the payoff with the seller and their current lien holder. We pay off the lien directly to ensure a fee and clear title for transfer into your name.
What happens after submitting my application?
- A member of our team will call you before pull credit to review your application.
Can I buy from any state?
- We do not offer financing in the State of Hawaii or Alaska.
Can I get pre-approved?
- We do offer pre-approvals. We will need to have an example of what type of collateral and price you are looking to finance so it can be reviewed by our lenders.